Thursday 20 May 2010

For all you "newbies" and people just starting out in the web designing world I have the perfect guide to get you going. I was baffled when i first started researching on writing HTML and CSS scripts, i tried multiple websites which made some things clear but never fully giving my all the information i needed, this guide can give you all that and more. It's very easy to navigate and read, every description has a diagram/template so you can play around with it yourself and not just read! A real must buy for anyone just starting out or for somone wanting to put the finishing touches to their designs! This isn't just me advertising for somone this book genuinely kickstarted my web designing journey.
(Link below for Amazon purchase link)HTML for Dummies
HTML, XHTML & CSS For Dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment